Local History Collections
Interleaf can build a separate catalogue for your various local history collections. Whether the data is stored in MARC format or other database formats, Access, Excel etc., Interleaf can extract the data, preserving any special local tags used to catalogue the records.
Preserve Current Catalogue Of Local History Data
- The catalogue will be branded to blend with your local authority look and feel.
- The catalogue will be fully cloud based, and can be linked to from your current library website. No requirement for local servers.
- The catalogue is mobile ready and can be accessed from browser, smartphone and tablets.
- Simple cataloguing interface for new records.
- Provides separate or blended results for local history collections.